Google
Custom Search

Friday, May 22, 2009

ID biochemist Mike Behe writes to say,

I have a couple of new posts on my blog, which consist of letters I wrote to the editors of Science and Trends in Microbiology which they declined to print.
Not surprised they declined to print.

I have reached the point where I will no longer discuss the intelligent design controversy with anyone who, on principle, refuses to read Behe's Edge of Evolution.
It is a sane look at what Darwinian evolution is really capable of, based on thousands of generations of bacteria in labs. (Not much, it seems.)
An excellent antidote to the diseased imaginings of the ridiculous Darwin hagiography crowd, who will, ofc ourse, bend every effort to discredit Behe.



Find out why there is an intelligent design controversy:

Labels:

Who links to me?