Google
Custom Search

Thursday, May 19, 2005

No blogs on May 18th?

Sorry for not blogging yesterday. I was down the highway taping a TV show, Behind the Story, on which hacks perched on barstools discuss the way news media treat various hot items. We are NOT especially protective of our own trade. If you can get Canadian TV, and in particular, Crossroads Television Services (CTS), you can watch Behind the Story this coming Sunday night at 7:00 p.m. EST. The little broad in the red suit is me. On the show, I say something about the New York Times editorial misrepresenting the Kansas controversy. Classic legacy media stuff. We talk a lot about legacy media. Nostalgia, you know. Now back to blogging.

To find out more about my book on the intelligent design controversy, go to By Design or by Chance?

Who links to me?